OIL FIELD BRINE CONTAMINATION
One of the specialties of LBG-Guyton Associates is investigating groundwater contamination caused by oil field brine. Our professionals have conducted investigations for both groundwater users affected by contamination, and oil companies alleged to have caused the problems. We have extensive experience and utilize state-of-the-art technology to determine not only the source but the extent of contamination and its future migration from groundwater movement. Close cooperation is maintained by LBG-Guyton hydrogeologists withe clients and their attorneys to ensure the necessary information is developed in an expeditious manner and properly presented in reports and/or expert testimony.
- Evaluation of groundwater availability
- Determination of sources and extent of both inorganic and organic contamination
- Determination of effects of contamination on present groundwater supplies and prediction of future effects
- Preparation of reports and exhibits
- Expert witness testimony in hearings and trials